Dodge Brothers Motor Car Company Plant, Between Joseph Campau & Conant Avenues, Hamtramck, Wayne County, MI
Significance: It served as the major manufacturing and assembly plant for the Dodge automobile and is the last large reinforced concrete automobile plant left in the Detroit area. The Dodge factory led to the growth of the community of Hamtramck.
Survey number: HAER MI-6
Building/structure dates: 1910- 1955 Initial Construction